!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It basically implies that it's the website that developers use to share newer versions of x10Hosting.
Yes, once I got that dev was development, I got the purpose too. I was jokingly asking if he was going to use it to fake the x10 developer. :D

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, thats why in my sig I have "(this has nothing to do with x10hosting)".

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You could probably say "this has everything to do with x10Hosting" and half the people that read it would still have no clue what was going on.
Seeing that I didn't understand the significance, that's most likely true. You should try it, really. :|

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Where did zen-r go? Also ichwar? Haven't seen much pro-linux arguments in some time now xD

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off the "Your high score has been beaten" messages every time someone beats my high score in the arcade? They're really annoying.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Huh?

What do you mean you told me I'd do it?

And I just noticed DefecTalisman's response to my post:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/94448-game-team-vs-team-b-74.html#post589273

And that made me :lol:

He doesn't know how to spell "flaming," and he obviously doesn't even know what that means.

So you are still upset about that issue ? I have openly admited I have bad speeling (it speaks for itself). I do understand the meaning of the word and it makes me think you don't if you say you didn't. Funny how you don't mention you broke the rules either, lol!