!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's quite fun playing with yourself once you get into the swing of things.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol we need more users posting here xD. Let's add "post 3 posts in the new biggest thread once every 2 weeks or get suspended" to the ToS? lol j/k xD

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I actually think that would produce some really interesting posts. I mean, think about. We already have a whole ton of people who are still thinking that they have to post here every two weeks. You've seen the hyper spam that has resulted by that. Now what if all that spam was tripled and then dumped into the newest biggest thread.

It would be crazy to say the least. ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That also is true. I think it might be funny if it was put in the TOS but not enforced. ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
They'll get their account removed pretty quickly if they try that!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Someone owns http://tos.x10hosting.com, what if they make a fake "Terms of Service" page and cause people to think that that's the real Terms of Service?

LOL. I was surprised when I got dev.x10hosting.com. Really thought it would have been taken :)

Corey should reserve specific sub-domains for x10 use only or just to stop people from creating some fraudulent site that masqurades as a official x10 page.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I understand not wanting people to have tos.x10hosting.com but why dev.x10hosting.com?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I understand not wanting people to have tos.x10hosting.com but why dev.x10hosting.com?

Ok, granted its not as official as tos.x10hosting.com, but still the sub domain could be used to mislead x10 members.

eg: I put up a spoofed version of the x10 free account panel and mislead members into logging in to it.

new.x10hosting.com is taken (although it should be suspended), again could be used to phish members account details.

But ok, if you don't think its a problem then I am sure no one would use these domains to phish and members wouldn't be stupid enough to be dooped into using them. ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My question was what's the significance of "dev"?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
oh. ok.

So what happened to our 35 posts a day???