!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
kkenny, do you still have any cake left over from those topics you locked? I'm hungry! Either that or I'll go for some x10Pizza!

The_Cake_Is_A_Lie-wz25ag-d.jpg

Lol at the new style. I just "What the F! Some virus must have changed the link on the shortcut! *Starts Avast!*"

Lol! http://forums.x10hosting.com/arcade.php?act=Arcade&do=stats&gameid=494

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!!! *does angry German kid* :D. GIMME MY CAKE, NOW!!!

Mitch

Reaction score
I have joined (x10)². I am looking on my pc for ownage pictures.
And my country is scored one goal with football against Romania ( it is 1 - 0 ).
My country didn't use his best team.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, what's this rusty metal thing that says "kkenny's ULTRA moderator key" engraved on the surface of it I found in the cake then? I just bit it >.< . Haha, I stealzored the key now :p

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Lol, imagine if that were the key to all the xxx x10 pron on the website. wowzors.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Lol, imagine if that were the key to all the xxx x10 pron on the website. wowzors.

Then that'd be bad and I'd have to shoot you then lol. Oh well, I kind of chewed off part of the key, so it doesn't work anymore :p.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't know you could start championships in the arcade. Now only if this place had Pac-Man installed for me to play.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
What's wrong with Pac-Man? Yeah, I know you always get killed by the pink ghost :p

kkenny

Reaction score
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Have pacman eat all those dots :D

like2program

Reaction score
I just noticed there is no longer a restriction on the arcade games.
I will play until my fingers are sore (or they lock it again.)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I had noticed that too, and I was also wondering how you could play in the arcade back before it opened up again.