!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

kkenny

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to the old biggest thread thread.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to the old biggest thread thread.

It got physically deleted, meaning that all of the posts are gone, so anyone with posts in it lost all of their posts.

I lost about 30 posts, but that was nothing compared to the numbers of posts that some people lost... ;)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I lost maybe 50 posts, probably more :p

kkenny

Reaction score
I lost about 30 ish too. That hecka sucked. :p
*accidentaly pernamently deletes the new biggest tread*

LHVWB

Reaction score
Well, the last thread definetly needed deleting, there were hundreds of spam posts. I would go to sleep and then in the morning there would be another 8 pages of spam.

At least this thread actually has some discussion topics, even if they do seem almost completely pointless and self-serving. ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
But come on, that spam was fun though LHVWB. It was always funny to pop in and see spam.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I want to be random. So, I thought I'd tell you all that I'm working on a sort of control panel to monitor server load averages and allow you to restart some services from a web browser.

But yeah I'm bored. What you all doing then?

-Luke.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A multi function post :p

The first biggest thread was no more spam filled than this one. I must have lost a good 200 posts or more from that.

The other function of this post is for me to know and no one else to find out :)

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
A multi function post :p

The first biggest thread was no more spam filled than this one. I must have lost a good 200 posts or more from that.

The other function of this post is for me to know and no one else to find out :)

You know, speaking of the last "Biggest Topic" thread, didn't that one have around 200 pages or so? If this topic is going to get anywhere close to that, we have to get a lot more posting in this thread.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I had some post which I got 205 or so credits off of it. I have the credits in my transaction log, but I'll have to see what post it is.

EDIT: It was the 1,555th post :D

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Luckily for me I didn't have any posts in the old Biggest thread.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, you have posts in this one, so should kkenny or Russ decide to lock and delete this one, you'll be losing posts :p

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
True.
So lets try to keep this thread as spam free as a 'Biggest Thread' in 'Offtopic' can be.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm trying, but the power of posting spam can be overwhelming sometimes. You know how it is, you get very excited, post something stupid and then the topic gets locked? That kind of power.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I had some post which I got 205 or so credits off of it. I have the credits in my transaction log, but I'll have to see what post it is.

EDIT: It was the 1,555th post :D

how could you get 205 credits for a post???