!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

kkenny

Reaction score
If only you could have forced each visitor to click on 1 advert before they could make their posts, you could have earnt a fortune!

Now, who else can I try to start an argument with? :naughty:

It would be extremely annoying.

imagecon

Reaction score
Think positive. Someone has got free shoes for the good will and fortune. Isn't it beautiful? Your loss is an amazing founding for some unknown person.

However, if your shoes were in the Bag and the bag looked suspiciously then someone had some dirty pants that day))) Explosive on the train ALAAAAAARM!!!!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Think positive. Someone has got free shoes for the good will and fortune. Isn't it beautiful? Your loss is an amazing founding for some unknown person.

However, if your shoes were in the Bag and the bag looked suspiciously then someone had some dirty pants that day))) Explosive on the train ALAAAAAARM!!!!!!

lol it was in a bag...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Feel free to start one with me.

Do you mean that in a good way like "Yeah, let's PM each other to figure out how to start one that looks real" or "Yeah, don't do that lol"?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you mean that in a good way like "Yeah, let's PM each other to figure out how to start one that looks real" or "Yeah, don't do that lol"?

Means to stop fighting, I was being sacrastic i think they spell it these days.

Dan

Reaction score
Why are you talking, of all things, about shoes!!??
Shoes are boring.... :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, that article about the people playing MapleStory is a pile of fail! Otherwise, nice shoes. I buy the boring kind of shoes with not much style to them. It's not that I'm cheap, it's that I don't feel like getting something classy that's going to get destroyed within a month from use anyways lol.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, that article about the people playing MapleStory is a pile of fail! Otherwise, nice shoes. I buy the boring kind of shoes with not much style to them. It's not that I'm cheap, it's that I don't feel like getting something classy that's going to get destroyed within a month from use anyways lol.

I hear ya on those shoes.