81.3 KB · Views: 2,427
  • NIKES2.gif
    NIKES2.gif
    99.3 KB · Views: 2,455

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I guess this is post 1502, right? We need more since I think the last thread had 300 pages.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh boy, I'm just trying to reach 2000 posts and you guys are off at like 2500. ;)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
:eek4:
That's going to take me ages to catch up...
Well, you are at an advantage since you registered earlier than I did. ;)

Dan

Reaction score
This is unfair, everybody is ahead of me... :(
Right, from now on I will post at least 10 posts a day.
Then maybe in a few years I may only be about 100 behind you all!
Damn I should have been more active when I first joined! I only started posting properly at the beginning of this year.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
This is unfair, everybody is ahead of me... :(
Right, from now on I will post at least 10 posts a day.
Then maybe in a few years I may only be about 100 behind you all!
Damn I should have been more active when I first joined! I only started posting properly at the beginning of this year.

Don't you need to post 10 times a day to be on the staff anyways? Or is that only for account manager and up?

Dan

Reaction score
Don't you need to post 10 times a day to be on the staff anyways? Or is that only for account manager and up?
I'm pretty sure that's account managers and up.
It would be easy to post 10 times a day if I was an account manager, just take a look at how many new threads are made in the Free Hosting Support section every day!

kkenny

Reaction score
I beat all of you guys on the lines said on IRC.
I remember when the statbot was still up i had like 25,000 messages sent in one week. :p

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I beat all of you guys on the lines said on IRC.
I remember when the statbot was still up i had like 25,000 messages sent in one week. :p

lol. Can't someone bring statBot to life again? It was more fun then. vigge_sWe loves statistics :biggrin:

deathball619

Reaction score
One day a elderly couple went into church. The wife whispered to his husband I let off some silent wind. The husband whispered back to his wife your hearing aid must be broken.

There once was an old man who travelled in the desert with his camel and one day he was trying to make love with his donkey but it wouldn't hold still a few days later a beutiful women unclothed asked the man what could she do for his bottomless bowl of fruit and he shouted hold the donkey still.

How many Californians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Californians don't screw in light bulbs they screw in hot tubs.

A salesman from KFC walked up to the Pope and offers him a million dollars if he would change "The Lord's Prayer" from "give us this day our daily bread" to "give us this day our daily chicken." The Pope refused his offer.

Two weeks later, the man offered the pope 10 million dollars to change it from "give us this day our daily bread" to "give us this day our daily chicken" and again the Pope refused the man's generous offer. Another week later, the man offered the Pope 20 million dollars and finally the Pope accepted. The following day, the Pope said to all his officials, "I have some good news and some bad news. 'The good news is, that we have just received a check for 20 million dollars. The bad news is, we lost the Wonder Bread account!'''

My favorite jokes borrowed from comedycentral

Dan

Reaction score
Happy Halloween everyone!
Anyone gone trick-or-treating yet?!
I'm not allowed :(

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I would go Trick-or-Treating if I could, but I'm on vacation right now at a resort :p

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I won a domain :(. Now I got 2 domains to choose, one from ExchangeCore and one from x10. I have no idea which domains I should choose...

Mitch

Reaction score
I won a domain :(. Now I got 2 domains to choose, one from ExchangeCore and one from x10. I have no idea which domains I should choose...
Congratulation! I see that DeadBattery won one too. And a other new mod: SilentKayos

Congratulation to all winners! ;)