tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm up for it if you are. It's be nice if someone else posted though :p

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've just been improving my Admin Panel for my website. It's amazing how much quicker it is using 'mysqli' than just 'mysql'.

I've also managed to cut about 100 lines of code down to just 1. I now love the simplexml thing, it really lives up to it's name.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey double posting! By a Moderator too! lol.

Clicked to many times on submit?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Hey double posting! By a Moderator too! lol.

Clicked to many times on submit?

No, Internet connection problems. When I reconnected it doubled posted me.
Anyway I've deleted it now.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Maybe we could reach 500 faster if you hadn't deleten it lol :p
True, But what if the thread had been deleted because of spam (Like my double post.)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Noooooo! That would be disaster! lol. I hate when threads getting deleted. it is better when they are getting locked instead.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Noooooo! That would be disaster! lol. I hate when threads getting deleted. it is better when they are getting locked instead.

Well then maybe you shouldn't try to purposefully spam your way to 500 posts! It can only end up resulting in this thread being deleted again! :nuts:

Anyway, I've also been doing some coding, although it just seems to get bigger and bigger, I think my main functions file is at ~800 lines, with only 3/4 of the functions complete. ;)

nooshd

Reaction score
Well, I suppose I should add here.....it's so close to 500! Except that I have no idea when the last post was made...the time of posting doesn't match. Is it set to american time somewhere?
Edit:
No, sorry. I am just retarded! Ignore the last question. Please.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I am in the US, so all of my times are based on my timezone in the US, but good to see you fixed your problem. And verbsite, I'm sure that you'd defend this topic if anything were to happen to it, now won't ya ;)

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
lol. this is basically just a thread to increase your post count. none of you really care about the record rofl.

catz154

Reaction score
So what wrong with everyone? It seems like I am the only one online!!! or at lest on the forums LOL:biggrin:.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm always online, so it's very hard to beat me in online time :D. Most of the time though I'm gaming so I either prevented my browser from auto-reloading it, or I just oddly closed it.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm always online, so it's very hard to beat me in online time :D. Most of the time though I'm gaming so I either prevented my browser from auto-reloading it, or I just oddly closed it.

lol always online... hehehehe. Like me on the IRC (but I am just online 13 - 14 hours/day on the IRC)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I've actually been online so much since I never shut my PCs/Internet off, IM and Steam has been online for over a year now straight, and for forums, whenever I have auto-reload enabled since Firefox is usually open all the time as well :D