!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Looks very nice! Makes me want to do some more mucking around with images in php. ;)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Before :
index.php

Then added a custom gradient :
index.php

index.php

index.php

And then I tried to make it 3D :
index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Looking very nice :). Speaking of PHP, I need to get on with the arcade....been very busy rewriting bits of it and making the administration panel actually useful :).

-Luke.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I guess you guys are probably on holidays at the moment, I only got a two week break unfortunately. I would love to be making some nice little php scripts/smf mods, but too much work. Sigh... :frown:

The scripts looking better, its making me wish more and more that I had time to work on some graphics programming, I was making a family tree at one stage which produced a family tree image using php, so I might try to get back into it... :)

LHVWB

Reaction score
Yep, 6 weeks of doing nothing. :-D

Oh well, I get my ridiculas ammount of holidays in Oct - Jan, summer for me. I only have to hold out for another 9 weeks of school + 2 weeks break + 5 weeks of school + end of year exams. ;)

Its amazing how effectively you can use up your entire summer holidays though, I spent almost all of mine playing WiC. :biggrin:

Christina

Reaction score
Hey Defec,

I'm away from my main Mac at present, in the 3rd world on a sloooooooow connection. Which is why I have to say that your site loads really fast. For a lot of peeps in the big bad world that's a major issue, so muchos congrats to you!

Christina

jaco_don

Reaction score
Hey I have never been to this thread ... well great Idea to keep things alive .. I a single ... was wondering is their any world record for number of post in a single thread ...

Rock on

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Hey I have never been to this thread ... well great Idea to keep things alive .. I a single ... was wondering is their any world record for number of post in a single thread ...

I think the World Record is currently set at 121,234 posts.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Where is everyone? The forums are so slow this week.
I feel useless right now. :happysad:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to start a 'save the forums' campaign to keep these alive - there's nobody on! It's usually _way_ busier than this on weekdays, what's going on? I need spam to deal with!

-Luke.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, its still buggy though :(
I had to restrict the height when you switch it to 3D because putting a gradient over a gradient caused me 4 hours of headaches yesterday.
Before it was just drawing lines now it is placing each pixel. The parse time went up by 10x :x
So I will have another look at it again this morning to see if there is a better way of getting the desired output.
Then the next step is to curve the corners with a transparency on a switch!

@Christina : Do I know you ? Where are you from ? Anyways thank you for the compliments. I must say you got a very clean and crisp site yourself. The only feedback/comment I would have is you could make the top margin a little smaller, then most people would never have to scroll down(us people with a few toolbars in firefox(already a small browser window)).

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Plenty of forum activity guys:).