!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm doing good today. Just a little sleepy today but that might be because I didn't even go to bed last night :D

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yey!
on friday I get a laptop with 3 GHz dualcore, 4 GB ram and cs3 Master collection, autodesk maya and windows vista buissness for free! From my school!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
That's a pretty good laptop. Jusr hope it comes with a good video card as well, as for some types of work it can make all of the difference.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's a pretty good laptop. Jusr hope it comes with a good video card as well, as for some types of work it can make all of the difference.

Well I think it would have a great graphic card because we should do 3d animations and things with it.

Also, I should start learning java in school next week, but I would preffer php lol

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I still need to learn PHP. Soo many good games have come out lately, that I've gotten myself caught up in them, along with me making some cash to upgrade my gaming PC every few months by repairing other PCs.

IonCannon218

Reaction score
I know a little PHP.

This morning at about 5am, a sink water pipe broke. We have 1 inch of water in the basement. I'm glad I turned off the PC's last night.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Ouch, not good. I remember last year in the middle of winter when our hot water heater blew. It didn't explode or anything, but it was gushing water out of the bottom of it and flooded a quarter of our basement. We ended up having to buy a whole new unit because of that, but the good thing was, we only had to pay a very small amount of money since the heater was under warranty. The next heater we get is going to be tankless since I hear those save quite a bit of money on the gas bill.

LHVWB

Reaction score
<sarcasm>
You unlucky people, having so many months of hoidays. :p
</sarcasm>

I have been at school for 5 weeks now. :(

catz154

Reaction score
poor me since this is going to be the second week of school! totally boring, and sucks!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I don't start school until two weeks. So I still have a bit of summer left. And yes I know, school is boring as heck. They need to redefine the education system. Educate us through shooter games :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I've been off since I think somewhere from June 23rd to June 27th.