!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Dan

Reaction score
Yay! Promotion :)
Shame it doesn't come with a pay rise though... ;)

X10 Moderator -> Senior Moderator

I'm hoping for a bigger promotion next time, maybe Senior Mod -> Admin!!!!
:) :) :)

Mitch

Reaction score
Congratulation to all promoted staff. Good luck with doing your jobs. :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats everyone! I still need to see about signing up for Staff anyways.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats everyone! I still need to see about signing up for Staff anyways.

Whenever I see you I think "why are not Smith6612 staff?!???".

I am sure you have really great chances, and I mean really. Especially now Offtopic and The marketplace has no moderator ;). Also I belive forum games has no moderator as I see you post there a lot too :D

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, you're probably right. Since I have been here for almost a year now (just a few more months to go) and I'm here quite often, I wouldn't doubt that. I'm just not motivated to sign up though, that's the issue.

deadeye536

Reaction score
I'm about the same way with Smith, When I first saw him on the forums, I was surprised that he wasn't already a moderator at least. From what I've seen, you will be a great moderator.

kkenny

Reaction score
I got promoted too! No congrats kkenny?
Anyhow, my birthday is on Friday

imagecon

Reaction score
lets get back to the steroid Dog. Do you really think that THIS creature is able to do anything than eating anabolic pills? I bet it does not have guts due to the chemicals overload. Hence, there is no aggression, there is no will to act in any way. )))

Yesterday my cat attacked the door handle. I have never seen that someone could be ever happy like this. It just likes to jump on it and hear the pop click when the handle returns into normal position.

zen-r

Reaction score
I guess in that case I'll have to go back to hiding behind the couch from your cat ! ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone ever notice how massive arguments on forums always draw the attention of the members that never show up? Today we had a half an hour argument on my forum that totaled 10 pages and a page worth of moderation logs and it ate up 100MB of bandwidth alone. My site was transferring at one point in time 300KB/s of bandwidth over the argument lol.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone ever notice how massive arguments on forums always draw the attention of the members that never show up?

No I hadn't noticed. Why? Are you calling me stupid or something? You wanna watch your mouth mate. Do ya wanna fight about it?

(that should bring them in here ! ;) )

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
No I hadn't noticed. Why? Are you calling me stupid or something? You wanna watch your mouth mate. Do ya wanna fight about it?

(that should bring them in here ! ;) )

I'm not calling you stupid :drool:.

Otherwise, here's the bandwidth chart for last night. You can probably see where the argument took place and why it ate soo much bandwidth. Last night, I used the most bandwidth that I've seen this month :D

Attachments

• chart2.png
    chart2.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
  • chart1.png
    chart1.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 16

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm not calling you stupid :drool:.

Otherwise, here's the bandwidth chart for last night. You can probably see where the argument took place and why it ate soo much bandwidth. Last night, I used the most bandwidth that I've seen this month :D

If only you could have forced each visitor to click on 1 advert before they could make their posts, you could have earnt a fortune!

Now, who else can I try to start an argument with? :naughty:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Idk. Try one of the most powerful staff members here :p