• Win 98

Votes: 11 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

islamis4u

Reaction score
Re: Which window you like most?

I think I llike unlimited and crystall xp cos their interface i nice and wow nice programs and games with it but my only problem is are they really hacks. Offlate I stopped using them and switched to windows xp pack 2. But to be frank i have to format my pc the fourth time today due to functionality. ?But I THINK windows unlimited and crystal are still cool whilst vista keeps on hunging others and pack one, home edition and pack two, too flexible and vulnerable
i have black xp n it have a function that i installed new window did not upgraded the window and i started the games which were installed on my old windows they without re-installing it. this helps me alot.

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score

Windows XP hands down. Windows 98 used to hate me. It wouldn't stop dying on me!

SomeoneH

Reaction score

Gotta be XP.

98 wasnt around in my time-ish, but heck, ive used it. Compared to XP, for me it feels slow, laggy, and prone to BSOD'ing.

Just my opinion.

islamis4u

Reaction score

Gotta be XP.

98 wasnt around in my time-ish, but heck, ive used it. Compared to XP, for me it feels slow, laggy, and prone to BSOD'ing.

Just my opinion.
I know its just your opinion but i wana add here may be 98 lack much features like xp but i think 98 is more faster

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

Windows 98 doesn't like having more than 512MB RAM, and that (plus everything else I've said) is enough to make me stick to XP (or Vista).

sirax

Reaction score

i hate windows xp
i have windows xp but it looks in style like 98
i dont know why i love so much win 98 style xD

islamis4u

Reaction score

hey i got one more some are still using win 98

netjobs

Reaction score

By the way, why you have put only win xp and win 98, what about windows 2000? which is what i like most than others

Xemnas

Reaction score

98 is a lot faster than XP (even in Virtual PC!), and though it does lack all the nice, pretty little things in XP, if Microsoft still supported it I'd happily switch back ;)

islamis4u

Reaction score

By the way, why you have put only win xp and win 98, what about windows 2000? which is what i like most than others
the thing is these are the most used windows so i created this i dun't think many use win 2000 much.

kajasweb

Reaction score

I like both Windows Xp and Windows 98.

* Windows Xp is good for personal Usage.
* Windows 98 is good for me.. (to write some Assembly level programmes and test it.) [Xp won't allow me to do so :-(]

stylez

Reaction score

windows xp for newer games.
windows 98 for oldddddddddd games

theparadesquare

Reaction score

I used to hate all versions of windows but now i have taken a liking to XP and like it better than Vista! 98 was brilliant for it's time but now it's just out dated

islamis4u

Reaction score

their still some games like brian lara which only works on 98

conex

Reaction score

WinXP is better but Win98 helps me a lot with older softwares based on MS-DOS

gwuapo2007

Reaction score

windows XP supports upgrade for both windows and microsoft only if you copy of Windows is GENIUNE. Having a Pirated copy of Windows is ilegal and against the law. windows 98 dont support windows geniune advantage and does not support upgrades also. and is already being phased-out. also slow boot, slow browsing, lags while browsing, does not support latest stuffs, etc...

To know if a person is using a geniune copy. Simply ask him to use internet explorer and if your site, forum, blog or whatever you have administer on the internet supports visitors logging activity logs there visit then you will find out what browser they are using, so if they are using like Internet explorer 6 or lower, then they have a possibility of using a pirated copy of windows. yes, in my own opinion

Autofix

Reaction score

XP, just because it is compatible with all the programs and games I am currently using.

Sohail

Reaction score

XP is the one for me. I dont think theres even any point in comparing the two.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score

Anything other than Vista is great in my opinion. But if I had to pick, I would pick XP; 98 does have stability but XP is user friendly and is now the new standard for compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.