!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

imagecon

Reaction score
Do not be fools. I bet that government will say the these elections were a fake Muuuxaxaxax. It is always like this - you will chose till you have chosen the right one )))

Well, I guess that Obama is better than the white one. The white one wants a war. And he wants to use Russians, Ukrainians and the Europe as the cannon fodder. This really pisses me off. Every Russian hacker voted for Obama ))) If I were one of them I would do the same!

Dan

Reaction score
Obama won then...
Not that it really affects me seeing as I'm only a teen in the UK!!! :)

Can anyone suggest how I can make myself post 10 times a day!? I seem to be failing miserabley...

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I guess that Obama is better than the white one. The white one wants a war. And he wants to use Russians, Ukrainians and the Europe as the cannon fodder. This really pisses me off. Every Russian hacker voted for Obama ))) If I were one of them I would do the same!

Can you not use 'the white one', it sounds a bit racist and since these are public forums we can't allow this.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
His name is John mcCain. Even I know that, and I don't really follow the vote in the US

Dan

Reaction score
Can you not use 'the white one', it sounds a bit racist and since these are public forums we can't allow this.
Oops, I guess I should have noticed that seeing as I posted straight after that guy... :eek4:

Why are people rascist...? I think it's stupid...

kkenny

Reaction score
Do not be fools. I bet that government will say the these elections were a fake Muuuxaxaxax. It is always like this - you will chose till you have chosen the right one )))

The term 'white one' is very racist and offensive. I'd watch my mouth around these parts if I were you.

Anyways, i agree obama is the better one.

Dan

Reaction score
Shall we get off of the topic of rascism now?
And also can we not talk about presidents etc. etc., that's all boring :)

Let's talk about school. Does everyone else think it is as boring and pointless as I do? I'm meant to learn but I just go, sit down and fall to sleep... :)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Whats wrong with JAGF now??? She says "JAGF is moving to a new server! We will be back later this week!"

She?

Well, I am moving to another host as fast as they activate the account. Had no money more...

imagecon

Reaction score
Hey! what is wrong with words "the White one"? We have never heard such word as racism in our country ))) Actually racism came to all the US cities only after the nation really wanted to have racism. When the human being gives a racist meaning to any word - he is a racist. ))) However, lets not speak about the Nazism. because this crap is a Europe's disease.)))

The actual meaning of tolerance is: Do not give any false interpreted meanings to words.

Post USSR countries are multinational. And there are very few "Small but very proud" republics divide their population onto aborigine and the outlanders.

PS there was a funny story last Tuesday. I was walking through the "rinok" (market) and saw a man walking in front of me, who has a black helmet. Wow! Cool helmet. However, it looked suspicious because the helmet was so small. Is this is a new fashion cap? I thought where can I buy such cap? Then i saw that this cap had the black colored ears. Suddenly the truth became a firework explosion in my mind. He is just the bald black man. His scull is shinny black like the motorcycle helmet. And this is very funny to understand when you see him on the streets. If someone thinks that this is a racism, keep thinking like this and you will never be able to live anywhere outside your personal mind ghetto.

tittat

Reaction score
I am having exams this month.I am getting mad,a lot of portions to cover in a few days.This is my 5th semester exams.