!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
That's stupid. The only times I ever see bans are when those retards in the game servers ban for glitchers. Actually, I find it very hilarious that I run the only games/dedicated games that do not ban or kick, ever.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
YAY! Does that mean we can post whatever we want now? :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Awww. How could you guys do something like that to us normal members? :(. LOL I'm kidding.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol i am writing from my cellphone again because im bored. It costs me 15 SEK per mb, thats around 2 $

Dan

Reaction score
Lol i am writing from my cellphone again because im bored. It costs me 15 SEK per mb, thats around 2 $
You must be bored to be bothered to spend that much!!!
I'm bored too, doing my maths homework at the moment.
Anyone know 2 9/20 - 1 3/10????!!!!!

Dan

Reaction score
What do you mean 'You missed your price lol'??????

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
HAHA, that's gotta stink when you don't claim what you've won...

LHVWB

Reaction score
HAHA, that's gotta stink when you don't claim what you've won...

Bigtime, have a look at the list for the last newsletter contest and you will noticed that several people were winners multiple times, but none of them were on to collect the prize. ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
They have to get more time on the internet then :D. I haven't bothered trying to win anything honestly...

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I think it helps that an admin is in charge of this. Exactly how big was the last biggest thread again?

Posting from the Wii :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
This thread I think was probably well into the 400th page I think? It sounds way off but it was definately over 100 pages.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Yeah, I would go to bed and then get up in the morning with an extra 5 pages worth of useless posts overnight. Not that these posts are that nessesary. ;)

The last one was deleted, which meant that anyone with posts in it lost the credits and posts. If you need to release some stress then you can post in the forums game forum.

like2program

Reaction score
I would say this thread will at least make it into the 100pg before someone stops it. Till then, keep the posts coming.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I would go to bed and then get up in the morning with an extra 5 pages worth of useless posts overnight. Not that these posts are that nessesary. ;)

The last one was deleted, which meant that anyone with posts in it lost the credits and posts. If you need to release some stress then you can post in the forums game forum.

Hey, about losing credits, if I were to have had 0 credits at the time of that topic being deleted, would I have gotten negative credits at all? That'd be a funny sight to see :cool: