!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

joejv4

Reaction score
Biggest thread - cool idea! Kinda like what my borther in law did on that Face**** social networking site. Only what he dd wa make a post that asked "how long will it take to get 35 posts?" Now, as for keeping the ball rolling and following the rules, well, just so you know, we got snow this morning - fortunately it didn't "stick". We have long winters here, so I'm in no rush for winter to make it's grand entrance!!! How's that? No one liners or any of the other stuff.
Edit:
Now I think that another thing that would work well here is possibly some humor. ...and the Heisman Trophy goes to... wait for it.... wait for it.... Wait a little more..... Barack Obama!!!! It seems he watched two collage football games this year!!!!

Last edited:

kalanac

Reaction score
So in essence this is one great big chat thread? Fair enough.

Life has just started to get better, I've finally got a job after months of searching, I'm now a youth support worker at one of the local community centres (yay me :)). Weather has been truly terrible, when it's not raining it's drizzling, but I guess that's what I get for living in Scotland.

Winter coming round soon, I can't wait. Definitely prefer winter over summer and anyone who says otherwise is mad. Summer is full of bugs, sweat and pollen, nothing enjoyable what so ever. The only thing I like about summer is the lower gas and electricity bills.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Our electricity is set to go up 47% annually for the next 3 years :s Eish-kom our power supplier here sat around for years without increasing thier power grid. So now we are faced with rolling blackouts and load shedding :( unless they get thier price increase. Time to shop for a inverter I would say.
Shame for you northern hemisphere folk, its summer here and its nice a warm during the days.

On another note we got a new energy drink in the bar today, I have masked the link because its a bad word -> link to energy drink website
Before you ask, yes its real :) :) :) and funny as hell when you offer it to the guys :p
We started coming up with some really funny cocktails for it ;)

zeppfrog

Reaction score
Okay.. So, lets try this one again. This will be the biggest thread.
The rules of the game are simple, No spam, one-liners, cussing, warez,
anything illegal of any kind. And, nothing against any of the forum rules!!!! Keep it going, and don't drop the ball.
Posts which have the above, will be deleted and the poster will get
an infraction. Post about how lyfe is goin, what you're doing, weather,
anything of importance, you can even debate. But, keep it G-Rated.
If this one gets like the other one did, the same will happen.
But, lets get this party started! Start posting, and lets make this
one bigger than the last!

One liner, I was going with one word. then i thought, hey, i can quote that silly mess that started this, then i could just blather on a bit about my one word, and how I decided to add the quote making my respsonse immense, I mean huge, ya know. So really, it is totally within spec, and no infraction is needed here...
now the real response i had, still one word.
(i will add it in quotes because we all know how that impacts the reader)
"why"
:lockd::hahano::lockd::lol::lockd:

joejv4

Reaction score
I find x10hosting to be the best of all the free hosting options I could find for a phpBB forum. Now that the forum inactivity timer is bumped out to a month, I'm a happy camper.

That Corey character is awesome!

Oh yeah, I believe this post follows all the rules for this topic and should suffice to increase the length of the overall thread.

Cheers!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't need to post, you just have to login to the forums inorder to reset the inactivity timmer.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've been here, how about you guys fill me in on what happened!

DumYCuK

Reaction score
last saturday while sending newsletter to my forum(i use smf) members i forgot to enable the mail quene

Patrolman

Reaction score
It's cold in A Coruña, but at least we've got some sun for a change (it must be about the 5th or 6th fine day we've had this winter).

mr-valencio

Reaction score
Guys this person ' Me ' ! is stuck with a Physics model exam tommorrow ! :happysad::happysad::hahano:and feeling too lazy to hold his book!!! moreover he is desperatly wishing that Valencia make a sort of magic today and kick barcelona's ass so that Realmadrid can get a 3 point advantage in the league's table !!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We made an national test in English in school today. We had to write essays, and I managed to mention x10 :s

anasta

Reaction score
picking my wordpress theme
it's a little bit tricky though, beautiful themes but awful feats, good feats but awful looks
must find a way to make it better my self and it took my time alot...
:tongue: